[Resolved] Street Style Store — I want my order to shipped

Ismile, Asansol, West Bengal, Ground Floor, Asansol, West Bengal, India
 Hminghmingi Bawitlung on Jul 23, 2019
I have ordered 4 flats worth ₹1624/- back in 05/08/19 and I have not received yet I tried to track it with order id but it says that order is not found. Help me to receive my order as soon as possible. I have been waiting for a long time like 2 months have already passed. This is not normal. If the company has any problem and could not send it you should at least inform me so that I can manage myself and can make another order. Please inform me soon as I need that flats so urgently.

I want my order to shipped
I want my order to shipped
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2019

[Jul 24, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2019

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, your order #2813437 has been lost from the Courier company. And we have already forwarded your issue to the concerned team. They are trying their level best to dispatch your order #2955845. Please be assured that once it is dispatched, you will receive a mail from our side.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - I want my order to shipped