[Resolved] Street Style Store — non delivery of my order (#2828291 & #2797348)

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 aninditaroy0310 on May 20, 2019
Hi team,

I am not sure what exactly is going on and in this era of online shopping, this particular website surprises me by its horrible tracking system.

Once you pay and place an order, i guess this company expects you to forget about the money and the expected products. I bought from this site before as well as the deals look great, but most of the time i have to go through a hassle for getting my product delivered. So i guess either they are way to ignorant about the customers or they are way to happy with the number of customers they get and they don't want any new.

This time i placed an order on 29/04/2019 and was expecting the delivery by 20/05/2019, which is around 21days. And had to wait without any tracking details or contact from the company as i am unable to contact to their so called given customer care number after quite a few try.

I got a mail saying the order has been split in two and now the delivery dates are further postponed. So i have invested my money and have to wait for the products for more than a month with no proper updates from the company.

I am literally very pissed and feel very bad about this pathetic condition of this company.

Kindly look into the issue and deliver my products.

Br,
Anindita roy

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2019

[May 20, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your order #2828291 is ready for dispatch. This means that we will ship your shipment in next 3-4 business days. We would like to inform you that we have already forwarded your issue to the concerned team. They are trying their level best to dispatch your order #2797348. Please be assured that once it is dispatched, you will receive a mail from our side.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS
Updated by aninditaroy0310, May 21, 2019

Thanks for your response but I am unable to understand why am I supposed to wait for my products so much whereas I have already invested my money and was supposed to get the delivery by 20/05/2019 which was already around 21days from the order date. I guess that is quite a lot of time for any product to be delivered. Then also you people extend the delivery time more and then the delivery time ends up in something around 1month or more.
REALLY? This is the amount of time which is needed to get any product then you people need to buck up. And now as per the communication sent, for one order you need 3-4 business days to ship, so as per my understanding which will end up getting delivered in another 10days and the other one, you people are still trying, so is it going to be another month to get the products delivered?

It is mentioned on the website as the shipping within 3-21 business days where as I dont think you people ever meet the lower limit and always extend the upper limit. And FYI, you people had split my order for your convenience and then also you people are unable to meet the expectation.

I need to know when exactly I can expect the products in both the orders which was actually a single order while I placed it. I need a time frame for your delivery. I am not gonna wait for another month for your service.

BR,
Anindita
Updated by aninditaroy0310, May 23, 2019

Greetings of the day!
I got a mail saying my order #2828291 is shipped but while tracking I cannot find anything related. It shows a blank page.
Can you please look into the same and let me know when I can expect the other order (#2797348 )to get shipped/processed.

Best Regards,
Anindita Roy

non delivery of my order (#2828291 & #2797348)
Updated by aninditaroy0310, May 24, 2019
Hi Team,

Where is my order #2797348? While tracking my order via call, I was informed that my order is supposed to be delivered by 29/5/2019. So in next 5days you people will dispatch and deliver my products.

Wow! though that sounds pretty awesome compared to the time you usually take for delivery which is around a month or so. But it is an EXPECTED Delivery Date, it can further differ. So when I can get actual updates on my products.

BR,
Anindita Roy

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - non delivery of my order (#2828291 & #2797348)