Street Style Store — order cancelled after 3 months

H.arora on Jan 18, 2019
For past three months this company has been fooling me with the “priority dispatch” of my order that i had exchanged for the wrong size they delivered to me. They charge 150 bucks as their delivery charges plus the actual amount of the product. Now after three months of non stop questioning i have received an email telling me that my order has been cancelled. Not a single time have they mentioned about the money refund. I am hereby attaching the screenshot!

order cancelled after 3 months

[Jan 18, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, we have issue you the credit voucher of Rs 629 and it will be reflect in your SSS wallet within 2-3 working days.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS
Updated by H.arora, Jan 19, 2019
1. THE AMOUNT TO BE REFUNDED IS RS. 679 AND NOT RS. 629.
2. SINCE TILL NOW NO VOUCHER IS REFLECTED IN MY SSS ACCOUNT, I WILL NOT MARK THIS CASE AS RESOLVED!

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - order cancelled after 3 months