[Resolved] Street Style Store — order cancelled by the company but no refund received

Rishika A on Jan 17, 2019
I had placed an order for four pairs of footwear and had paid rs 626 for the same. The order was cancelled by the company as the order was out of stock. The order was cancelled on 12th january 2019, but the refund was not received. Also i had raised the query which was left unanswered. Neither are they picking up the calls made on the contact number given on the website. This is not the way a responsible company has to act. I want the refund of my amount.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2019

[Jan 18, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rishika A, Jan 17, 2019
The ticket as well as the calls were left unanswered

Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, we have initiate your refund and it will be reflected in your Bank account within 5-7 working days.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - order cancelled by the company but no refund received