[Resolved] Street Style Store — order no. 2815511. order no. 2853441

Samarpita Chatterjee on Jun 14, 2019
Submitting a complaint without any expectations of it getting resolved and I receiving my packages finally. this is the situation that is happening every time I'm ordering something new from your site. order no. 2815511 had the same message (delay for 10-12 days) and its more than 1 month now. order no. 2853441 comes in queue now.
you guys should stop running this site, if you're not able to deliver your customers.
i have shopped from various other online shopping sites many a times, but have never seen such an irresponsible customer service before.
your irresponsibility crosses the limit now. i wonder if you've started doing some fake business.
utterly disappointed and disgusted with your service
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2019

[Jun 14, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, your order #2815511 is ready for dispatch. This means that we will ship your shipment in next 3-4 business days. And we have already forwarded your issue to the concerned team. They are trying their level best to dispatch your order #2853441. Please be assured that once it is dispatched, you will receive a mail from our side.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS

Comments

I placed an order #2887874 through credit voucher. I had a voucher amount of 1599 and i placed this order of inr 1100 but the remaining amount is not reflecting in my account under voucher. Kindly check as i need to place an order again.. the remaining amount of credit is not reflecting in my account.

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - order no. 2815511. order no. 2853441