Street Style Store — payment failed but money got deducted from my account

Tanaya b on Oct 13, 2018
I payed rs. 1099 for my order of 3 pairs of footwear, size 38 through my debit card on street style store on 13th october 2018. It showed payment failed.
I did not get any details on the confirmation of the order too so i made the same order with cash on delivery option in the 2nd attempt.
But later i recieved the message from the bank saying money got debited for my 1st attempt.

[Oct 13, 2018] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2018

Please mention your registered email id or phone number so we can check whether we have received the payment or not.

SSS
Updated by Tanaya b, Oct 15, 2018
This is my registered email id- tanaya.balwate@gmail.com
As I mentioned before, first I tried to make the payment through my debit card which showed it failed, so I made the same order with cash on delivery option the second time, which was completed. This the Order Reference QADMVERBL and this is the order No. #2468142.

Is it possible to make this Cash on Delivery order into a paid one, as my money already got debited in the first attempt?
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - payment failed but money got deducted from my account