Street Style Store — product not delivered yet and amount also not refunding

NRANVP , PARYAWAS BHAWANNORTH BLOCK SECTOR 19 NAVA RAIPUR ATAL NAGAR, Raipur, Uttarakhand, India
 Renuka minj on Jan 23, 2020
I order 2 hoodies from street style store on 02.12.2019 amt rs. 1049. Product is not delivered till date. I made payment online for the product.
According to street style store they have to deliver the product between 3 - 21 days but they are fail to delivered. I asked them about the product to cancel the and refund the amount they are not agree. Then i ask them to exchange the product and adjust the amount for this also they are not agreed.

They are not responding properly. Request you to take some action in this matter.

product not delivered yet and amount also not refunding

[Jan 23, 2020] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2020

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, we have canceled your order #3194058 and we have initiated your refund and it will reflect in your Bank account within 5-7 working days.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS
Updated by Renuka minj, Jan 24, 2020

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - product not delivered yet and amount also not refunding