[Resolved]  Street Style Store — replacement order - one item is not received

I have made a replacement order for my perfect match flats - shoe size : 35 because the item was faulty and returned the product while pickup.
While returning i have given 2 pairs of flats stated below
1. My perfect match flats and
2. Runaway girl flats
I received runaway girl flats today but i have not relieved the 2nd pair ". My perfect match flats". Since this one was faulty i also requested to provide different pair because the exchange option was not available for this product. Please send request to choose another pair of same range and send the order.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Hi,

We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, we have made your exchange order #2636163. We request you to kindly provide us next 5-7 working days time more as your product is under production through our vendor will make it dispatch your order on high priority.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Street Style Store
    Street Style Store Phone
    Street Style Store Address
    206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088