Street Style Store — street style store is not worth your trust

BitchSak on Oct 14, 2018
Disguised in the beautiful looking products, Street Style Store is a terrible portal to place prepaid orders. Once these arrogant business losers receive the amount, they forget that they have a responsibility towards their customers.
My order ID is #2407963. The order was delivered at the wrong address, my signature forged and presented to me as proof. I tried calling their CUSTOMER CARE number 100s of times but there never seem to be any agent available. Sent several emails only to receive an uninvestigated response saying "From our end the order has been delivered and we don't give a ### about what you're saying as you have already made the payment". Such a pig move. I will make sure I share my experience with everyone accross platforms so that no one faces this kind of trouble. The money I lost is lost. I don't have the time to go and ransack their hauz khaz store to get my money back, but will definitely make sure they will pay for every penny of someone's hard earned money they have pocketed to run their scam.

[Oct 15, 2018] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2018

We have escalated the issue to the courier company and they have arranged a RTO for your order from the wrong address. You'll receive the order soon
Please have faith in us, we won't disappoint you this time.

SSS
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - street style store is not worth your trust