[Resolved]  Street Style Store — unrelieved order #2102331

As the screenshot shows it has already been over 21 days since i ordered these products but they haven't even been shipped till now let alone delivered! I raised a query on their official site twice.. Although answered.. Yet no action has been taken. Being a frequent customer i have never been disappointed with the products but for sure get disappointed quite often with their delivery delay or unanswered queries. I request to get my order real quick or a complete refund.
unrelieved order #2102331
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 28, 2018

[Mar 23, 2018] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2018 Hi,

Please accept my sincere apologies!

Your order details have been transferred to the warehouse department and they will dispatch the order on priority basis.

Please have a little more patience and I rest assure you that you will receive your product soon.

Once the order will be shipped you will receive a mail from us.

If there is anything else please mail us at sss.[protected]@gmail.com .

SSS Resolver

PS:- Please do not share any personal or bank details here or on calls as there have been a lot of cyber crimes recently.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

4more days after third explanation! I couldn't be more disappointed. I request Please either ship the products as quick as in no time or let me have the refund in case they're unavailable so that I can reorder or something ! It's literally high time. Please understand!

Street Style Store
    Street Style Store Phone
    Street Style Store Address
    206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088