Strength Services Pvt. Ltd.- Motorola/ Lenovo Authorized Service Center — moto m mobile - charging issue

WA-88, First Floor, Near Baba Balak Nath Mandir, Main Mother Dairy Road, Block WA, Nanakpura, Shakarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110092, Shakarpur, Delhi, India
 Gupta Love on Apr 17, 2019
I was facing charging problem with my moto m mobile. I reported the issue to them on 30/03/2019.

On diagnosing, they mentioned that the battery and sub-board (Charging jack) both are faulty and needs to be replaced. I asked them to replace both of them as suggested by them and for that they charged me inr 3000.

I took the phone from them and observed that the problem still exists and phone is not charging yet. I reported the same to them on 02/04/2019 and again they mentioned that your data cable to charge the phone is faulty and if you replace it then the issue will resolve. I bought a new cable from them which cost me inr 650. The issue still exists!

I monitored for next 2-3 days and found issue never resolved and went back to them to get it resolved on 06/04/2019.

Since then the mobile phone is with them and each time i calls them, they mention it will take another 2-3 days to get it resolved as they are testing it. It has been 20 days the issue reported and not been resolved yet.

Hell of the service they are offering! It looks like they didn't changed the faulty parts and charged the good amount.

Here are the service order numbers, i reported:
Soin[protected] (30/03/2019)
Soin[protected] (06/04/2019)

Still i didn't received any update from them and my mobile phone is with them only and they are still saying that "we are testing it".

Comments

Hi Gupta!

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly send us an email with a brief overview of your issue along with the device IMEI and your contact number to [protected]@motorola.com.

Best regards,
Motorola Support

Strength Services Pvt. Ltd.- Motorola/ Lenovo Authorized Service Center - moto m mobile - charging issue

Company:Strength Services Pvt. Ltd.- Motorola/ Lenovo Authorized Service Center