Student — about pan card when coming my parcel. the parcel for a long time in the same place. please solve my problem

123debabrata on Mar 6, 2018
My name debabrata das. When go to current location my parcel plz tell me sir. Allmost all customer care i called but not response and not pick up the phone please solve my problem and replied current mobile number my parcel has stop kolkata but not going tripura what happened please tell me full details about my parcel kindly accept my information. My rm no. – ea[protected]in.

[Mar 06, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Debabrata,

If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information.

2013
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Student - about pan card when coming my parcel. the parcel for a long time in the same place. please solve my problem