Student — I am complaining about poultry farming.

Agartala on Aug 28, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

I am living in vill-ichamuya, land-tata kalibari road, p. O.-resham bagan, agartala, district-west tripura, pin-799008, tripura state,.

Nearby there is a poultry farm which is almost 90 feet distance from my house as well as other neighbors houses.. Me, my family & all neighbors are facing this dirty air pollution problem since last 4 & 5 years. Because of this dirty air pollution there is danger to increase all kind of disease.

So many problems creates regarding our health.

We have complain so many times to that poultry farm owner, but he is ignoring all the time.

All the people are afraid of him to complain him. I am also afraid so i didn't write my name. He is very danger & quarrelsome person.

The address of poultry farm is:owner name:ranjit rudra paul, vill-ichamuya, land-tata kalibari road, agartala, west tripura, pin-799008, tripura state.

Please i request you to do needful. Hope you will help us for our health.

With regards,
An indian

[Aug 28, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

2013
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Student - I am complaining about poultry farming.