Success Automobile Indore — payment not received

sulabhjain84 on Mar 8, 2018
1. Almost 1 month my new vehicle was breakdown at success automobile indore.
2. When i come to you to return the vehicle as you unable to repair on time so success automobile indore offered me daily reimbursement of rs. 700/day.
3. As per mr. Sameer & kunal (Gm service) they are going to pay this amount cash to my driver also so that i can’t worry about payment (This was the discussion which we have done at gm office).
4. After vehicle repairing mr. Kumal asked me for bill which was not discussed at the time of vehicle breakdown.
5. Somehow i asked our taxi person so he has arranged the bills & we have submitted after 3 to 4 days after vehicle receiving.
6. When i asked for payment so mr. Kunal told me that amount will handover in next 3 to 4 days bcz he has to take approval from boss & all.
7. After 5 days of bill submission i received 1 call from m/s success automobile pvt ltd for daily taxi record entry.
8. Again our taxi person submitted daily details whatever possible.
9. Now they are asking for some more details which i am unable to provide.

 first of all no one told me that this 700/day will reimburse after bill submission (As per mr. Kunal & sameer i have to send driver to collect the cash)
 secondly taxi person deny to provide any more details
 please confirm that claimed amount will reimburse or not.

Also i do not received rs. 20000/- kit (Seat cover/graphics/spoiler) from m/s success automobile pvt ltd
Which dealer has to deliver after 4 to 5 days from date of vehicle purchase.
Till date not recd.