Sulekha.com — delete my number from sulekha fast

Address:Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380004

Its very disturbing that i get calls from everywhere. I would like to request kindly delete my number from your data beacause i already got what i wanted. Please delete it. I hate it when i get calls from unknown number all the time. Hope you resolve my problem as soon as possible. And also delete my entire account from your data quickly. Thank you very much.
Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 22, 2019

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer like you. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and we want to make things right. So please share your contact number.

Team Sulekha
Nov 01, 2019

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

As requested, please share your contact number to address your query. Also, you can shoot your details at [protected] or email at [protected]@sulekha.com.

Nov 14, 2019

Nov 23, 2019

Complaint comments

Sulekha.com
    customer care contact
    Sulekha.com Phone
    +91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    Sulekha.com Address
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    View all Sulekha.com contact information