[Resolved]  Sulekha.com — Membership

Namaskar I have been sold a advertising membership by Sulekha.com for sai led TV repair center registere mob. No [protected] . i was told that if I buy those membership I would be given lead of led TV repair complaints. But they are providing me fake and same complaints again and again . now I feeling that I have been cheated . I have complaints to sulekha.com but no steps has been taken so far from them side. I want my money back .Now I request you to take a action toward them. Please look after in this matter and get me my money back .
From vikas thakur
Mob. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2017

[Jan 23, 2017] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2017
Hi Vikas,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. To resolve this issue, we would request you to share any of the following:

Order Form number OR Mobile Number (used for campaign registration) OR Customer ID OR Campaign ID (any of these) along with your business name

To share these details, you can call us at our toll-free number[protected] or[protected] or mail us at [protected]@sulekha.net or whatsapp us at +91 [protected].

We’ll reach out to you within 48 hours after you share the details as mentioned above.

Team Sulekha

Sulekha.com
    Sulekha.com Phone
    +91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    Sulekha.com Address
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008