[Resolved] Sulekha.com — complaint no. 1586878

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Dipanwita Ghosh1 on Jun 6, 2018
I have complained you on 04.06.2018 regarding my television set my complaint no. Is 1586878. Don't have proper response from you. Kindly help. A service man is continuously wasting my time and money. Service provider name - adk services. His name is mr. Anup kumar dhar. Tel no. [protected].
He is very unprofessional and giving lame excuses every time, not giving proper service. He is just doing experiments with my t v set since last 10- 12 days. I have explained all the matter to sulekha's representative yesterday. Today he suppose to call me, giving all the information about the service provider's proper address. But still i am waiting for your call. Would you please help me?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2018

[Jun 06, 2018] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2018

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your details along with your mobile number to Mail: [protected]@sulekha.com and Also reach us on Toll Free Number[protected] and we will share your details to our Corresponding concerned specialist department.

Team
sulekha
Updated by Dipanwita Ghosh1, Jun 08, 2018
Dear Sulekha Team,

Please contact the person and take me in conference call with the person so that I can communicate to him. He is not properly communicating with me .

Comments

I have mailed my details to [protected]@sulekha.com. Please response to my email.
Dear sir/mam,

kindly inform you that this business ( Fxsquare studios ) are now shutdown please remove all data from your site.

Thanks n Reghards
Fxsquare studios
Kindly delete my account on Sulekha and unregister my mob.no. [protected]

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - complaint no. 1586878