[Resolved] Sulekha.com — deleting account

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Ritankar Mazumder on Jun 27, 2018
Delete my account. It disturb me very much. Too annoying. I get calls several time. So it is much disturbing also. And also i am not interested in it anymore. But different people call me different time and they ask about my self. I don't like it. Deactiv my account as soon as possible. These massage and call are very annoying. I want rid from them. But there is no option for deactiv the account. So kindly deactiv my account
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2018

[Jun 27, 2018] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2018

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your details along with your mobile number to Mail: [protected]@sulekha.com and Also reach us on Toll Free Number[protected] and we will share your details to our Corresponding concerned specialist department.

Team
sulekha
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2018
Dear Mr. Ritankar,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused!

Can you please share us your registered number or email id which will help us in identifying your account with us? and, it will help us in proceed for deactivation of your account

Please feel free to reach us @[protected] for any assistance

Thanks for bearing with us

Team Sulekha Property

Comments

I would like you to delete my account from Sulekha.com. I am getting multiple calls from multiple institutes. Hence I would like to deactivyote my account.
Thank you.
navikaaa's reply, Mar 13, 2019
I'm having the same issue and I already filed in my compliant. Companies cooperation is highly required. https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested.
Sulekha — deactivate number
[protected] pls.
No call me any more.
This no. My cusine pls deactivate u can following new no [protected]
I am a paid customer of your company. My I have already paid Rs.12000/- . I have listed my company in Pest control catagories at Kolkata. Your representative Mr. Prasant totaly misguide me, and took away the money.
He compleatly cheat me.Please tell me some way that how I get back my money.
I requirement is completed. Request you to please dont send any emails or sms
[protected]@gmail.com

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - deleting account