[Resolved] Sulekha.com — fake company and fake reviews on sulekha

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Vivek Morea on Apr 25, 2019

I booked movers and packers real trans relocation after viewing reviews on sulekha, owner of the company sunil sharama also shows me certificate of honor that he received from sulekha. I booked real trans relocation for the movement of my stuff from bangalore to delhi and now, they are not giving me back my stuff.
How sulekha can give certificate of honor to such fake company. All reviews on sulekha regarding this company are also fake with fake account.

Please help me and take strict action against sulekha and real trans both.

Vivek

Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2019

[Apr 25, 2019] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Case is under follow internally and we are coordinating with both user and customer for resolution of this case. Necessary closer will be updated via this ticket id - 2261325

Comments

Maine mumbai se bike bulae .a star Movers & Packers( wadi).se unhone muje 4/5 din me delivery ho jayengi bole..but abhi 1 week hora or wo naa hi muje khuch bata rahe hai ki kab delivery hongi
thanku

regards
akshay

Hello
I would appreciate it if you can delete my number from the website
I have found a place to stay at and I don’t want more calls
...
The number is under the name Aura Ann

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - fake company and fake reviews on sulekha