[Resolved] Sulekha.com — need refund for sap online training and placement

Mississauga, Canada
 kukubags on Sep 7, 2017
I had paid 200 usd/ 263 cdn via visa for sap online training and placement and discovered that verizonit tech (Consultancy) had bad reviews and do not provide placements after completing training. I did not continue with the placement and was told that sulekha will refund the money. I have not received anything back on my credit card and no one has contacted back yet. I need this to be sorted asap!
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2017

[Sep 07, 2017] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
bucca's response, Sep 06, 2017
do not want any calls from purohits sastrigal to my cell [protected]

please delete from your service
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Sep 08, 2017
We are unable to attend to the problem since you have not provided us complete details. Please let us know your registered contact number to take necessary action.

Warm Regards,
Team Sulekha

Comments

You can contact me on[protected] or email me on [email protected] I really need this issue to be resolved and I believe your team would help me better with my situation.

Kruti
Not able to remove the number, as I forgetfully uploaded my number,

please delete the number, purohits
Please delete my number from sulekha.com, as I have got the information thank u. Because unnecessarly I am receiving the call and msgs. So please deactivate the number as fast as it is possible.
my no. is [protected] & email id is [email protected]

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - need refund for sap online training and placement