[Resolved] Sulekha.com — refund not received after they unable to give service

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 jaysh1991 on May 10, 2018
I hired times solutions packers & movers in vaishali nagar, jaipur to transfer my bike to another city. They picked up my bike from my home on 27 april 2018 and didn't transported my bike for 12 day. So on 8 may i asked them to give my bike back and refund the amount which i paid. I got my bike back after lots of struggle with them. But they didn't refunded the amount back and also stopped picking up my calls. So i went to the office address they mentioned in the bill but i found out that address is totally fake.

I found this service on sulekha, please check the link below
"https://www.sulekha.com/times-solutions-packers-movers-vaishali-nagar-jaipur-co...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2018

[May 10, 2018] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, May 11, 2018

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please share your details along with your mobile number to Mail: [protected]@sulekha.com and Also reach us on Toll Free Number[protected] and we will shared your details to our Corresponding concerned specialist department.

Team
sulekha

Comments

I want my number and account to be deactivated as I'm getting to much of calls and I'm not interested anymore so please Kindly deactivate my account
Regards.
Campaign Id 1557876 . A sum of Rs. 8000+ was given to Sulekha representative Mr Sumit Gupta about 10 days back but he is not responding and the amount is not added in our earlier campaign amount.
Sumit Gupta phone number is [protected].
He is not picking my phone and sending message that he is busy in a meeting .
Kindly delete my account as my purpose of creating the account is met and I don't want an account now as I am getting 3rd party phone calls continuously and it's disturbing.
Thanking you.
worst service i had ever faced in my life... [protected] this is the number of that fake guy of times-solutions-packers-movers. Please don't send your goods through this packers movers. They don't pick up your call after getting paid.

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - refund not received after they unable to give service