Sulekha.com — Refund of money from Sulekha

tynemouthpreschool on May 17, 2020
I have been dealing with sulekha in the month of march. But due to some reasons i didn't like the service because of that i asked them for refund of money but in starting they told me that they will refund but gradually as the time went i waited and i gave them many reminders to mr ankit and ravi but they didn't contacted me. I request you to please look into this and help me so that they can refund my money as soon as possible. I am attaching the mail which was send to me at the starting from sulekha four months back.

Refund of money from Sulekha

[May 18, 2020] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response May 18, 2020
Dear Anika Gera,
Greeting from Sulekha.com!
We would like to inform you that refund has been already initiated it will be refunded to your bank in the next few days.
Warm regards,
Team Sulekha.
Updated by tynemouthpreschool May 22, 2020
Keeping in mind the previous complaint about sulekha, These people kept on saying this since March that refund has initiated but have not done anything. I shared one mail with u regarding this.
Pls ask them to do Soon.
Tynemouth Preschool
Updated by tynemouthpreschool Jun 03, 2020
This is my second time complaint for sulekha

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - Refund of money from Sulekha