[Resolved] Sulekha.com — removing my mobile number

sahitya bobba on Nov 23, 2018
I have recently registered my mobile number and email id in sulekha.com
I am getting many calls and i don't want to get any calls only i should get emails regarding course institutes
Please remove my mobile number.
I want to get this resolved as i am getting too many calls
Today i registered and i got 6cals till now
Pls remove my number
Hope u will do this favour to me.
Thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2019

[Nov 23, 2018] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
We are unable to attend to the problem since you have not provided us with complete details. Please let us know your registered contact number to take necessary action.

Warm Regards,
Team Sulekha

Comments

Worst portal for real estate not even a single genuine enquiry.i will never let any of my builder lobby to be fooled by your company.i will never suggest anyone for this .
Shahid Javed Rayeeni's reply, Nov 26, 2018
I need refund for this
Who the hell gave you permission to a thousand different companies?
I keep on getting calls from sales executives saying that we got your number from sulekha .
Pushya Mitra's reply, Nov 22, 2018
Who the hell gave you permission to share my number with a thousand different companies?
I am Dr.C.Vijayabhaskar having a skin and hair clinic at Annanagar. I have not given any consent to list my name in your web site. I request you to kindly remove my name and my clinic listing from your website.

Dr.C.Vijayabhaskar., MD(Derm)., DCH
Skin and Hair clinic
22. 1st floor, C 47, Anna nagar plaza, 2nd Avenue, Anna nagar, Chennai - 40
Hi, I booked a ticket with an Agent (SNAPIO TRAVELS) as per the business listing provided by SULEKHA. Agent cancelled the ticket and did not refund the money. I am at a loss of Rs.1, 12, 000/-. Please help me in getting my money back.

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - removing my mobile number