Sulekha.com — stolen my original ram by i3 infotech

chSobhan on Feb 26, 2018
Hello team,
As you provided the service, i have given my laptop for repairing to i3 infotech, these people did not repair my laptop due some technical issue. But these guys have returned my laptop without repair and my original ram missed. I have followed up the company people for past 15 days. They were saying that the employee (Praveen) has stolen the my original ram and left the company. After 15 days they have provide some duplicate ram.

As per my experience these people are high expertise in cheating. Please do not provide this kind service to any customers.

I have attached required screenshot of mobile char conversation.
Sobhan ch

stolen my original ram by i3 infotech

[Feb 26, 2018] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by chSobhan, Feb 26, 2018
Please take an action these guys, so that any other customer will not loose and your company also get good name.
Updated by chSobhan, Feb 26, 2018
I3 Infotech is fraud company, they do not know how to repair the laptops, they are expertise in stealing the laptop original parts. Please do the justice.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - stolen my original ram by i3 infotech