Sulekha.com — ticker number # 2330398 : refund status

Dadri, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ankurzz on May 24, 2019
Hi all,

I opted for a led tv repair service from sulekha on 27th april. The technician visited, took the tv and handed over after repair on 4th may.
He charged me 4000 rs and 6 months warranty. The very next day i started seeing the same issues.

I called the technician for revisit but he neither visted nor picked my phone call.

It has been a month and still no resolution. Please take this priority and process the refund so that i can get it repaired via different technician.
I have been really frustrated following up with the services of sulekha.com. Please take the necessary actions.

Attached the email communication with details.
Below are the technician details.

Name : mohit sharma

Name : ankur shukla
Mobile number: [protected]

Ankur

ticker number # 2330398 : refund status

[May 24, 2019] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankurzz, May 24, 2019
The technician has not only took the money but also cracked my LED TV screen.This issue also needs to be resolved. Please take proper actions on same.
Attached the image too.

Updated by Ankurzz, May 25, 2019
Today I got a call from Sulekha.com. The guy said he is from the customer resolution team and we would refund the amount in my card. He asked for my card details. And later asked for the OTP . Later I checked the card statement 20000 rs got deducted.
The mobile number is[protected].
This is really frustrating from Sulekha.com. Now instead of helping people they have started looting people.
I am surely going to file a police complaint on Sulekha.com for this.
Really pathetic service from Sulekha.com
Updated by Ankurzz, May 25, 2019
Posted an eFIR to UP Police for the same . Image attached

Updated by Ankurzz, May 29, 2019
Please share the update on the issue.
Updated by Ankurzz, Jun 03, 2019
Please share the update on the issue.
Updated by Ankurzz, Jun 20, 2019
Still no updates from Sulekha. Pathetic service . Simply troubling the customers.

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - ticker number # 2330398 : refund status