Sumanjyoti Pahari — Defective electronic tab delivered against my payment /

One more g max was tab the details as below was booked and received by me againt cod basis, and while try to use found defective and the manufacturer did not care to response from last 5 months. The details of product as follows. The manufacturer did not response /cheated against delivery of fake product.
I started to contact [protected]/5141330 from morning to afternoon at various times. But only fixed record is playing. As mentioned in the liflet.

Kindly replace the genuine product to under signed enable me to continue my engineering studies.
Name sumanjyoti pahari
Invoise date:23.01.2017
Address:suryabarta apartment
93, raimohonbanerjee road
P. O-isi. Kolkata-700108
[protected]/[protected]
Problem:-
No sound in opposite receiving end
Incoming sound also very low
Battery drained within one hour
Key board not working
Gio, volte sim not working
I am an engg student, i cheated to believe this tab to solve my academic demand of electronic engineering.
This tab is lying idle, pl sir arrange to replace on urgent basis.
Pl realize the gravity of situation & help me sir.

For this act of your kindness i shall be grateful to you

Sumanjyoti pahari
Defective electronic tab delivered against my payment /
Jan 18, 2018
Updated by subrata pahari
DELIVERED THE DEFECTIVE TAB TO AMRITSAR ADDRESS AGAINST MAIL CONFIRMATION
Subrata pahari <[protected]@gmail.com>
12/15/17
to mandeep.kaur, techsupport
M/S DATA WIND INNOVATION P LTD

ATTN :- MR MANDEEP KAUR[ EMP - CODE- 19]

With reference to the above, this ts to inform you that the said Tab was delivered & ACKNOWLEDGE [[protected]@datawind.com12/21/17,

to me
Dear Customer,

Thank You for contacting Data wind.

We would like to inform you that as per online tracking status of India post Couriers (Docket No : EW[protected]IN), your device is under process to deliver at our company’s head office center. So kindly wait for few days, we will share the updated status once received from our end.

Your co-operation and patience with us will be appreciated.

For any technical assistance, in future, feel free to contact us at[protected]

Thanks and Regards
Saurabh Wadera
(Technical Support Team)
DATAWIND Innovations Pvt Ltd.
Contact No:[protected]
Email ID: [protected]@datawind.comagainst speed post no EW[protected]IN To your Amritsar Address against your mail dated 06.12.2017.
You can track the position of said Tab on moving .with following documents.

01. job sheet filled
02. Key no - given onver it
03 invoise with warrenty card / IMEI nos
04. TAB + charger + USB
05. Letter and Complaint copy

Sumanjyoti pahari
IMPORTANT ISSUE:-
After repeated mail, to M/s Data Wind, there was no status/ no return/ no replacement/ no confirmation in writing the last status of said $G TAB. which already been delivered in my own cost form Kolkata City to Amritsar City to their workshop.Their committed delivery date already been exceeded . Daily I tried to contact them in the mobile[protected]/[protected].But there was no feed back at their end regarding the last development in respect of said issue. They were informed repeated times it is very difficult for indefinite period of time to ber with this situation .
Email Id: [protected]@datawind.com
DATAWIND
Bridging the Digital Divide
Makers of AAKASH & UbiSlate Tablets
UK’s Most Innovative Mobile Company – 2012
One of World's 50 smartest companies - MIT Tech Review 2014
Most Innovative Access Device award at the NTA ICT World Communication Awards - 2013

India Sco – 94, City Centre Opposite: Guru Nanak