[Resolved]  Sun Direct — Can't able to see cable TV

I got sundirect on 4-jun with cdsn [protected], but within few days i got a hd settop box with cdsn [protected]. I logged into sundirect website on 30-jun-2020 and made a payment of 199rs. But i got message saying that my subscription is about is expire, i called customer care and asked for this, they said i can view cable tv without any issue. But i can't able to view cable tv from 5-jul-2020 onwards. Later i came to know it got recharged to old cdsn, since sundirect team failed to update my new cdsn number.

I chatted with more than 20 people, called the customer care, mailed the customer care... Everytime i get new sr's saying old one is incorrect. Few are cw[protected], sr[protected], sr[protected], sr[protected]. When ever i ask customer care executive, he/she will respond saying the issue will be resolved in 48hrs/72hrs.
Today when i saw the complaint status in sundirect site it says closed for all tickets except the new one. So sundirect team meet the sla deadline of the tickets but without actual resolution and without notifying me the tickets are closed.
Till now the outcome is zero and sundirect robbed my money.

There is no response for my chat and no reply to my last mail i sent to customer care.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2020
Thank you consumercomplaints, I can able to see cable TV from 9-Jul-2020 onwards.

[Jul 08, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response Jul 09, 2020

As per conversation, customer complaint regarding Wrong recharge same has been already resolved from our end.

Sun Direct Team. custom
Updated by Rajapandi Selvaraj Jul 09, 2020
Confirming that I can able to see the cable TV from 9-Jul-2020 onwards. Thank you consumercomplaints
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028