Sun Direct — customer service-worst

Revme on Feb 15, 2019
I tried recharging my dth for tamil dpoand odia dpo got activated on 9th feb, 2019.
We have been continuously trying to reach your customer care to solve the issue. We were never able to reach and when some executive luckily picks our call, they simply disconnected the call saying voice is not audible.
If customer care support is not accessible for one day it is acceptable but for past 6 days it has been like this and we have been fed up with your customer service.

customer service-worst
customer service-worst

[Feb 15, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your query with smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team
Updated by Revme, Feb 25, 2019
My smart card number is [protected]. I have been calling your customer care everyday and am really frustrated trying your customer care vnumber. It either says busy or my call is disconnected after a single ring.

Comments

My smart card number is [protected]

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - customer service-worst