[Resolved]  Sun Direct — demanding money from customers for sun direct server issues

I have recharged sun direct dth and found error. I called sun direct for rectifying and they don't have my location and confirmed that, their server is working find and i have removed smart card and asked them to attend the problem. Even they said, it's a technical error and it costs 150. They don't see to solve the problem and they wanted make money out of it.

It is now t first time, every time they demands money. They don't do quality of work and want to make money out of it.

It looks sun direct dth is just cheating customers without knowledge.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 22, 2020
I haven't received call or technician visited. Problem remain same. How can sun direct close the complaint without attending the complaint. It shows how you cheat Customers.

[Jul 22, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response Jul 22, 2020
"Dear sir,

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team."
Updated by Chitti K Jul 23, 2020
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028