[Resolved]  Sun Direct — Don't opt for sun direct, service is pathetic.

I have taken sun direct hd+ connection one week back(smart card no [protected]). From first day i am getting very poor signal for which i complained to sundirect by calling serveral times. Finally, technician came and have done something and from that time blank screen is coming. Again i complained to customer care, this time their technical team called when i was there in office and asked me to be there at TV. I said i would reach my home by 7:30 and asked them to call at time for which they agreed. But i didn't get call. I again called them and got response that i should be there when technical people calls me and they can call me at any time. This is the worst service from sundirect . I used many services like airtel broadband, tikona broadband, samsung service, symphony service, idea network etc., But i never experienced this much worst service. Please don't go for sun direct. If possible i will be throwing my sun direct into dust bin.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-06-14 11:47:58
My problem got rectified with silly solution for which the technician came from sun direct don't know but the person came from dealer knows.For non hd tv to be connected from hd setup box a code 7531 should be typed(which is much like cheat code) at help section in tools. Thank you sun direct and consumercomplaints.in for escalating and responding to my complaint.

[May 23, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028