Sun Direct — HD channels are freezing and getting Error messages like E48-32 & E50-32

This is to inform you that few of our HD channels are freezing and Max SD channels are blurr and the quality & strength are fluctuating and they are very less.
I have made lot of complaints that Iam getting error codes on the display like E48-32 (No Signals) and E52-32 (searching for signals) since many months, they are not resolving the issue and instead they are closing the tickets without resolving it.
Since one year I am facing it and I don't want to use this sun direct connect anymore because we don't want to see these errors on daily basis instead of paying more and more amount for watching channels.
Hence ask them resolve the issue permanently or else take back the dish, HD setup box including cable for free of cost and I can get dish TV or Tata sky.

Please note: Resolve these issues permanently or take my HD setup box, did and even cable with you for free if cost and will opt some other good HD provider networks like Tata sky or dishtv etc.

[Jan 22, 2017] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct
    Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028