[Resolved]  Sun Direct — i paid for one year hd connection for sun net.in november 18.. refused for 9 months and not giving promised chanela

Paid for one year.. And they redu sed to 9 months.. Starting that was done because of trai... So go and ask them... The customer care not responding properly... My cdsn number[protected]... I have promised to get for one year... Now redused to august... Instead of november... Please resolve as early as possible. Or i have to feel that you are fording me to go to knock the door of law.. To get my rights.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Dear sir

As per your request, complaint has been taken as feedback and forward to concern team

Regards Sun direct
Customer care
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Worst service from customer care. Not answering with patience. First they have to listen to the customer then they have to respond. Don't know minimum manners to talk.
Card no: [protected]
I have activated Telugu zodi pack and sun super sd (₹30) add-on. But only sun super sd pack channels I was able to see. Telugu zodi pack channels not activated. I have been calling to customer assistant from 1 week but no one is giving correct solution.

Sun Direct
    1979
    Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028