[Resolved]  Sun Direct — issue with customer care

Called customer care to know some information, customer care executives weren't polite and they didn't know anything, i repeat, they know nothing. And customer care number gets connected after trying at least 100 times and even if it gets connected executive's won't be clear. I know more than those useless executives and don't know why company is paying them. May be because company has earned some money through illegal ways.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Maltesh Damodar Feb 01, 2019 Executives say that information provided on sundirect website isn't updated by company but by TRAI, LOL. How can TRAI update its own info on some other websites? meaningless, isn't it?
Sun Direct Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Respected sir
I had taken a new connection today but they have given a very cheap cable the clearity is very low please need me the original cable

Am having a sun direct connection and the combo packs are not available for selection

Sun Direct
    Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028