[Resolved] Sun Direct — no phones work and no complaints can be raised via chat either

shekarnee1 on Feb 16, 2019
Chandra sethu

3:32 pm (21 minutes ago)

To nodaltg, customer, me
My name is chandrashekar s from hyderabad. First of all, the numbers you have provided seems to be faulty or at least none of them get connected for a long time including the numbers of the nodal officer in hyderabad. I request that you remove all the numbers from your website or is it that you wanted to cheat the customers by providing fake numbers on the website, as i will take it to the consumer court stating that you are cheating the customers.

24x7 helpline

[protected], 24/25, [protected]
All the above numbers are from your website.
I kept trying and finally when i was able to get in touch with a rep. (Her name she said was ms. Padma), even though i took the option '2' to speak in english, she insisted that i speak in telugu or she said i need to call back in a very rude way and also she said i could raise a complaint against her and no action would be taken.

First of all i feel you are harassing the customer by providing fake numbers and over and above this you wanted the customer to speak in telugu only as if you could dictate terms to the customers and i feel is forcing me to learn your language and speak in your language even though i have paid for getting the channels.
I will publish this in the media, facebook and in the consumer court stating that this is the height of harassing a customer by faking the phone numbers or talking in a rude manner.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2019

[Feb 17, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your query with smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - no phones work and no complaints can be raised via chat either