[Resolved] Sun Direct — sir, my card no is [protected], my connection has disturbed. error code is 48-32, please help me to solve the problem soon.

Kollam, Kerala Kavanadu, India
 Thendy on Oct 9, 2017
Sir, 15 oct. Onwards my sundirect is not working.. Error code is e48-32 no signals please check cable connection to antenna. E 52-32 contact your service provider. We suspect that something happened to the dish. Something may have fallen on it or someone has touched on it.
Sir we are so disturbed. Kindly help to solve the problem soon. Waiting for your kind action in this problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 12, 2017
Sir, Thanks a lot .My complaint has considered and solved today by 1:30 pm.

Thanks a lot.

[Oct 09, 2017] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Thendy, Oct 11, 2017
Sir, please take necessary steps to make my Sundirect connection work today itself.please don't delay.contact me using this number [protected].I will be pleased if if it is completed today.
Thanking u in anticipation.
Updated by Thendy, Oct 11, 2017
I feel this as extreme neglect of my issue.I gave the complaint on 9th Oct.Till today the problem has not solved.

My complaint code is 1731848.

Some people are calling and saying that they will send the mechanic. BUT NONE did come yet. What I have to call this."EXTREME NELIGENCE."

Customer care executives are not at all responding for the last FOUR days. I tried all the numbers. customer care call ends with BEEP BEEP sound.You say, what I have to do?

If the case is expiry of our plan, frequent calls, SMS and other tactics you will use.

This is another case.In total I am helpless. Please.. requesting you .Make arrangements to sent a mechanic tomorrow itself or 12th October.

Let my faith and belief in SUNDIRECT be continued. What I have to write more than this. Please make arrangements to solve my issue at war foot lines.

Hope you can understand my grief.

I am too sorry to write like this.but...
My contact number [protected]

Comments

Thank you SUN DIRECT customer support team for responding to my complaint.
Sir, the problem is not still solved . Hopefully waiting for tomorrow that the problem will be solved.

The person who called me over phone promised that he will send the mechanic tomorrow. Sir, Please make it happen.
Thanking u
VARUGHESE.
Please call me [protected] previous phone no has been lost and I tried to contact but it telling to contact with registered mobile no... .Please help us registered mobile no [protected] Balaji...Thanks in advance
I have opted for Marathi pack and since last four days I could not see those channels I tried to communicate to your customer care but nobody to answer almost 50 calls on different occasions
So please let me know what can be done to solve the problem

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - sir, my card no is 10532785465, my connection has disturbed. error code is 48-32, please help me to solve the problem soon.