[Resolved] Sun Direct — sun direct amount debited, but "payment failed" using https://my.sundirect.in/

Beside Bypass, Sri Ramanagar Colony, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
 G musalayya on Mar 29, 2020
I have done payment of rs. 630 (Telugu dpo 2 package basic subscription for 3 months) from my sun direct website via their debit card mode.

Amount debited from my bank account, but recharge not done... I contacted the customer care of sun direct but no response from their end.
My sun direct id number is [protected].
Kindly please look into this issue.

sun direct amount debited, but
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-11 05:58:30

[Mar 30, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2020

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team.

Comments

Today am recharged my sundth through my paytm amount f 219.its show successful. But so far it not received in my dth.My sundth remain the old balance.my dish no [protected].

I had used Sun Direct Android application for recharging my account for ₹200. The payment method i used was UPI and i used Google Pay for the recharge. The amount was debited from my account and is not reflected on my Sun Direct account. I tried calling the customer care of Sun Direct and they told me to contact Google Pay.

Im sundirect user
I have recharged hindi pack and it shows reserved smartcard return code.
I called ur customer centre, instead of telling solution they are holding my phone for 2-3 min and rejected. It happened 6-7 time in 1hr. Look at those bastrds teach them how to interact.
We paid for sun direct before a week it worked for few days, but after four days it isn't working.
The sun direct cable preson who took money for placing is saying it's not his problem. And he said we must report it somewhere else
Plz plz zee picchar channel add to sun direct and help to all sun direct people and me

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - sun direct amount debited, but "payment failed" using https://my.sundirect.in/