[Resolved] Sun Direct — sun direct dth recharge done wrongly rs.198 instead of 199

vaskarthik on Feb 19, 2019
Hi, i have recharged sun direct dth for 198 instead of 199. So bengali pack is activated for me. Actually i have 100 rs in my sun direct account balance. Please change my plan to 199 (Tamil dpo pack1)

Also my existing plan is valid up to 19-feb-2019. But the existing plan is stopped and bengali plan is activated once i recharged.

Sun direct smart card no.:[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2019

[Feb 19, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2019
Dear sir

As per the conversation we had, now issue is resolved

Regards Sun direct
Customer care

Comments

We subscribed to sun direct DTH network in 2015.It was very good
For the past three years.But from the past two months we doesn't getting the signal properly.It always shows searching for signal in evening.If you are doesn't respond to our complaint.we will shift to other network

Smart card failure from 2 days. No one responding on any support numbers. Global support number soesnt even work. My foot kind of service. Very irritated
Ota upgrade was initiated from sundirect, since 4 days TV is down. when technical guy came, he told software got corrupted and we need to buy new one ! if we corrupted the box, we are fine to buy new one, why should we pay if they did mistake.
I'm Ashish, From Mumbai.
I have been trying to contact the customer care services bt still it always shows busy tone or no one answers d call. My viewing is currently blocked due to insufficient balance. But I hav recharged but still viewing is blocked. They have still not informed about the changes in d rates.
Please see to it.
Thank you.
I have recharged wrong smart card number.
Firos C Muhammed's reply, Sep 16, 2019
Old smart card number 41021483312.
My new smart card number 70488551691. Please transfer to new smart card number refud.
My mobile number 9746345325.kerala.
Wrong recharged please help you

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - sun direct dth recharge done wrongly rs.198 instead of 199