[Resolved] Sun Direct — sun dth signal - annual recharge done but no service

Jabalpur, Jabalpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Sanil Pillai on Jun 13, 2018
I have done an annual recharge for my Sun DTH connection and after 15 days i stopped receiving signals. Tried all possible ways to get in touch with you

1. Contacted your regional service center in Indore at [protected]
2. Contacted Chennai head office
3. Sent an email to customer care
4. Sent an email to the MD as well

Complaint number[protected]
TV Service Number [protected]

I being a senior citizen and trying all possible ways to get it resolve, its going in vain with no use. If you can't provide service why do you even recharge
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2018

[Jun 14, 2018] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2018

As per your request plan validity is corrected

Regards sundirect
customer care

Comments

Dear Sanil Pillai,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team
More HD channels in Telugu other services more channels provide
My Sun direct Id is [protected] and the registered mobile number is [protected]. Please change the Mobile Number to [protected]
Set top box is not working since last two days. There is no electric connection available in the set off box. Only red line showing and thereafter immediately dis-appearing. If HD set off boxes are available for change of existing set top box kindly inform the cost for the same. Please provide nearest consumer cadre number.
My Sun direct d.t.h is not working. I well calling the costumer care .submitted the complaint but rejected my complaint.I don't know pin code l submitted my house door no: and full address.very bad.
Signal is 0% and quality is 0%
We are unable to watch any channels please fix this issue
That signal strength is 0%
We are trying to resolve this issue but we failed .so kindly look into this and solve the issue
Price if the pack are too high now but you doesn't provide more channel to this price

For example one month before i have recharged for 269 now that pack become 290 it's not good
But you provide same channels for 269 and 290

I recommend my frds also to quit sun direct rates are high compare to other operators

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - sun dth signal - annual recharge done but no service