[Resolved] Sun Glow Infotech Solutions — fraudsters!!!

Akank@25 on Feb 28, 2018
Noone is ever going to receive any payment ever as per their rules! They just fool the people, make them work hard day and night and end up sending them error reports containing errors!
. Jpg files they send to type in. Txt format is so complex, that it is next to impossible to do it with 3 errors.in this way, they get their work done with 5-6 errors and that too with a security of 2360 inr.

Beware of these kind of fraudsters in the market who ask for money first.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2018

[Feb 28, 2018] Sun Glow Infotech Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Glow Infotech Solutions Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2018
We are not doing scams with peoples if we are saying you that you have to be complete your work on time and you are not completing your work, is not our fault and after that you blaming the company .

Its all about my company image and who are you please if you have some problem with us so please contact
and we don't know about you and you don't joined my company and after that you are doing these nonsense
making fake complaints...its about my company image.

Please provide your contact details to us and remove this complaint otherwise we have to take an legal action against you.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I joined your company and submitted all work on time(twice)(akanksha.var@gmail.com). Inspite of giving all day and night in completing this work, i got error reports!
And, I am just awaring people(who take these jobs in necessity of money and end up loosing 2360 INR and effort of days and night).

Sector-2, Vasundhra, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201012
    Sun Glow Infotech Solutions - fraudsters!!!