Sun Multi Prints — Leads

Am totally disappointed with export india staffs, From the marketing team Mr. YOGESH, leads generation team, SUSHANTH AND ISHANTH all are fake, they only want Sales and take incentives, they give somuch of falls promises till they get the amount credited, they even call night 10pm, 11pm to see that they are in continuous touch and soft spoken till they get the our payment details are sent to them. They told me star client and took 71200.00, and told me your company profile in Google search engine will be visible on the top, but I can see only the folder made with my help, to make folder they make somuch mistake, they only know cut and paste, technically they are weak. They promised, we will assure you 45+ varified true leads per month after varification of the customer, who are 100% willing to buy from you they did the promised, also they informed me, initially we will negotiate with your leads coming and later we will give final negotiations to be done by the supplier. Sofar, nothing has happened from the team, last 6 months, few came they are bogus once, which they do create internally I assume, just check my leads per month, I need the help of seniors to look into my account and ensure, we are not cheated by exports India team.
Complaint comments