Sunrise Sports India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 7, 2022

File a complaint to Sunrise Sports India

Having problems with Sunrise Sports India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sunrise Sports India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sunrise Sports India

New Delhi District
Delhi

Sunrise Sports India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Sunrise Sports India reviews & complaints(58)

Hello Team

I have purchased the Yonex Voltric Z force II Racket from Badminton hub on 11th June, 2022. It has broken after 6 weeks for play due to manufacturing issue. No accident happened with Racket

I have already sent the racket to Badminton Hub team and they have sent it to you. I am following up through emails from past 1 months. I am not getting any reply from your side. I want my Racket to be replaced...

I bought this racquet on 9 march 2022 and while playing my game racquet broke from side without any physical impact .and grip was also damaged but I had buyed applied yonex grip externally.. as I am student i had collected every penny to buy this racquet to play my state meet but unfortunately I was disappointed with the same in my semifinals . Kindly replace my racquet my contact number is [protected]
Sunrise Sports India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sunrise Sports India — Shoes got torn in 9 days

Sir purchased yonex srcp cft orange tru cushion shoes. And it got torn and damaged from side within 9 days. Sir i purchased the shoes after so much saving and getting this type of product, i feel very sad.
    Please replace the shoes it will be very helpful from your side
    Shop
    Global sports dehradun, ballupur dehradun 248001...
    I bought a badminton racket from Yonex Banashankari store (Bengaluru) on 23rd Dec 2021.
    On March 16th while playing, i could see some difference,
    So I checked it, and it showed a crack with observation. So I didn't use the racket further for playing.
    Next day 17th March i submitted in the same branch where i purchased for claim on 17th March 2022. I have not even used this racket for 3 months. It's a completely Genuine...

I bought a Yonex nanoray racket on 1st April 2022 and i hardly used it for 5 or 6 times in the whole month, when i went to play for drop shot, The handle of the racket broke so easily ...i am very frustrated on this ...i gave 1.4k and bought one racket and it doesn't have good quality means what kind of a scam you Yonex are doing here . I need this issue to be solved as soon as possible ...i am ready to return the product to you since it's broken, i m not able to do anything with it ...I need a replacement for the same, otherwise i need a refund on it .
    I hope you will resolve my query at the earliest .

I ordered Yonex gr303 racquet from Amazon(sunrise) and it broke within 3 weeks o[censored]sing. I want a replacement for the product.
      [protected]@gmail.com

Thankyou

I bought the racquet in july and was playing while the frame bent on itself.
        Nov 23, 2021
        Updated by krishaansh
        I bought the astrox 100 zz nearly 4 months ago and hardly used it while i was playing singles the frame of the racquet broke and gets twiseted to prevent any further damage i cuted the string, i have been using yonex racquets like voltric 0.7 and muscle power 22 plus and its been a more than 2 year since i am playing with them i think there is a manufacturing defect in the astrox 100 zz so i request for a replacement for the same

Respected sir /maam

i bought a yonex astrox smash badminton racket on 31 january 2021 from a local sports shop by name of s.k. sports. Due to lockdown i was not able to play with the racket for several months and i started using it in October. On October 26 i had the gutting changed to bg-65 by Balaji sports with the tension kept at 24 lbs as the range written on the racket was from 20lbs-28lbs. Then on October 31 I took the...
          I have Brought the racket from Racket 4u (https://www.racquets4u.com/), which I thought a genuine website for buying a original racquet, so I went ahead a brought Muscle power 29lte from them hardly used for 3 months now the frame is broken, never had a bat clashed played with only yonex mavis 350 shuttlecock and it is still with demo strings. The product is also verified from sunrises TNT it's genuine( Code:4HUUPRUTPF8), I approached the...

I bought a Yonex Astrox 100zx 3 weeks ago. I gave it to be strung on 25/26lbs. From the second day the head of the frame was elongated. The racket really felt horrible to play like that. However, after 3 weeks of arrival, i found the frame weakened. So I had cut the string. The frame didn't exactly cracked. But the painting started to crack. I used a yonex racket before. Never had such issue with it. I gave it away when bought this. I was excited to play with it. Unfortunately it didn't last. I don't have anymore money to spend, I'm student without a job now. I really hope you understand my situation and give a replacement. I tried to add a picture. But it kept showing it is too large.
          Shibili Mujeeb

I bought yonex ZR 100i 2 days ago. The aluminium firm is not in a proper shape. I want you to please replace it.

I ordered a badminton racquet from flipkart and it belong to ur company. I ordered the racquet 10 ago and its 2 string were already broken . So i request u to plaease replace it with new racquet

I ordered yonex nanoray light 18i badminton racket on 13 may 2021 from flipcart seller retail.net. I played with it for almost 3-4 weeks. On june 08 while playing its frame broke into two parts., strings also broken intact. The racket never had any impact with anything except shuttle. i accumulated money to buy this racket and was very excited to play with it but it broke within 3-4 weeks of play and i feel cheated and disappointed. I have...

I bought yonex muscle power 55 light worth Rs. 4000/- from Amazon 5 months back in October.
                The racquet got broken from top while just hitting the shuttle only.
                Kindly help me out!.
                Thank you!

Hello yonex, i have buy yonex badminton shoes model court ace -3 from flipkard on 30 -40 days ago. I did not play more from that shoes and in 1 month her soles started rubbing and they were about to explode so I want replacement for my shoes

Within half an hour it has broken. Please replace my racket.
                    Anuj Pundir
                    Contact no. - [protected]
                    Please provide as soon as possible
                    I had courier you on 4 Feb
                    My address - 69- SF, . Ashiana greens,
                    Ahinsa Khand - 2, Indirapuram Ghaziabad
                    U.P.

Within half an hour it has broken

Please provide new badminton of zr 100 of yonex company so please provide new amc original badminton with net

We trusted on yonex brand but when you do these kind of things .Then I seriously regret to buy a yonex brand product. I am writing this second time.
                          I buy a yonex carbonex 6000ex badminton racquet .From geetanjali sports shop no. GF- 03 Express garden market, vaibhav khand-6, indirapuram, ghaziabad, (U.P) 201014 I just played for 4 days.the racket shaft and handle leave from joint. Luckily no one get injured . My kindly request you to do the needful and help me in getting a replacement . I am attaching the images of the racket and Bill's.

I had purchased the Yonex Junior Non Marking Badminton Shoes, White/Navy/Green- 4 UK from amazon vide Order #[protected] dated 24 June 2020 and the item was delivered on 29-Jun-2020. But due to corona lockdown guidelines, the badminton halls here were closed and the shoes were used only in October 2020. But unfortunately, the sole of the left shoe detached completely near the toe, and the matter was reported to the Amazon...