Suzuki India — Damaged Bargemen Street Vehicle Delivered & Bad Service

Hello Sir/Madam,

Good afternoon, I have purchased a Bergman street bike on 9th december 2021, with the down payment of 35000 from Imran Bhai (Sales Person), Suzuki Showroom Chikhli, Dist- Navsari, Gujarat, India.

i am the owner of the Bike, My name is Sunilkumar Govindbhai Patel from Bilimora, i received the bike and then in 2-3 days the Disc brake and front portion making the continuous noise while riding the bike, i have ask the imranbhai he says when you do first free service problem will be solved i say ok.

Then My father and brother went to Free Service because i was on job, They have done service but not resolve the Problem and after washing bike they sent bike, then i checked at bike at night the problem was there, there is no solution done.

Then again i called the Salesperson imranbhai regarding issue, then he says come with the bike and we will solved the problem, then it was saturday its my holiday so i went to to get solved the problem, then they have done some temporary solution and noice got stopped for that day and next day again same issue bigg continuous noise started in bike.

Then again i called the Salesperson imranbhai regarding issue, then he says come with the bike and we will solved the problem, again i have sent bike with my friend 3rd time (Bilimora to Chikhli) its 12-13 KM Distance from my home, and i told sales person that if this time problem not solved then i will complain for the bike and service also. they have checked bike service and sent again then i checked the noise was there as same and also bike front portion also making noise.
Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments