Suzuki Motorcycle — I am complaining about repairing of two wheeler from a service center of suzuki motorcycle for not repairing the motorcycle.

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Aditya Anand on Jul 6, 2018
I had engine seized in January 2018 and my motorcycle is in under warranty. I took it to the service center in Noida sector 63. They resolved the issue and gave it to me. After almost 6 months the same problem appeared on my bike but this time more worst. The bike stopped on road at 75 KMPH and a car was about to kill me but I saved by god grace. This time situation was very unfair. I had to drag it to the service center for 5 KM. That day (26th June 2018 ) the service center was closed. I am not fit and suffering from a spinal injury. I took the bike to my office 2 km again and after confirmation of repairing from them, I took it to them again on 28th morning. They said it will take one and a half month to fix due to company shut down process. I called to customer care to confirm and they said its a wrong information given by the service center. Now after a week, they are saying to take the bike away from their service center and get it fixed from somewhere else. This is ridiculous please do needful.
Updated by Aditya Anand, Jul 16, 2018
Got the call from SR Suzuki & said will take bike themselves. He asked me to handover jobcard. But in service center they said take the bike myself to another service center. They were taking very rudely. why they say differently on phone. This will be the last.

Comments

Dear sir my new bike purchase in March Suzuki intruder this problem is oil leakages and apex Suzuki service center Lucknow complain than unhone bola ki aap jaha se liye ho bike whi se karwaiye aap ka yaha Hm Kuch nhi karege.. Unhone mana Kar Diya this is very bad service Suzuki

Suzuki Motorcycle - I am complaining about repairing of two wheeler from a service center of suzuki motorcycle for not repairing the motorcycle.

Noida