Suzuki Motorcycle — regarding my suzuki gixxer faced oil leakage issue from oil filter body just 2 days before serviced my bike

Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 Gopal Ganesan on May 27, 2018
Really unhappy with suzuki i was travelling with my family at that time suddenly oil spilled on my leg, then i have checked and found that oil is leaking from oil filter body it was not properly fitted. At the time of delivery i was happy for the first time with service by mr. Rakesh but after just in 2 day's i have faced this issue. I always try to be happy with suzuki but always i get disappointed. Then i have contacted suzuki dealer person they are not answered my call i was in middle of traffic with my bike. Then after sometimes i tried fc of suzuki dealer he was responded and told me to show to nearest garage then i have shown it and the garage technician has reopened and fitted it properly. Really unhappy this time my time waste, money waste.
Note - just 2 day's before i have serviced my bike from rishikesh suzuki nagpur.
Mh40bb4360

Comments

Hi this is Hemanth kumar here i have purchased Suzuki Gixxer on last month i.e., April 30th but still the registration as not happened twice the cops caught me and gave a chance but today they have siexed my vehicle and asking for the registration. if at we calling the dealer for the help no one recieving my call and sales executive is also not responding clear.
Do we required one month for the registration on the vehicle ???
kindly help me out in this matter.

Suzuki Motorcycle - regarding my suzuki gixxer faced oil leakage issue from oil filter body just 2 days before serviced my bike

Nagpur