Suzuki Motorcycle — repeated complaint

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sameer rakheja on Nov 19, 2018

I have given by bike for engine work to umang service center in rohini (Delhi) naharpur village 2 on 16 of october and i got by bike back on 26 october and again on7 nov engine started giving problem. So i took it to service center on 7th nov morning and they told me that i will get the same by 11th but till date i have not received my vehical and when i called there service center they tld me that it will take 2 more days. I am regularly following up with service center but not getting resolution. Kindly take serious action against service center as they dont deserve to run a service center like brand name suzuki.

My bike name is suzuki gs 150r.
My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Kindly contact me and provide me resoultion.

Comments

Sir mujhe alwar Rajasthan Suzuki ka dealer casback dene me aanagani kr RHA h aur 2 month se roj cakar lgvata h plz help me

Mob no [protected]
The contact person at SASS is behaving in a rude way & has denied free service provided by the company. He is doing so because I have not bought vehicle from his showroom & bought it from elsewhere. As per the norms as far as I know a customer can buy from anywhere & is entitled to free service anywhere at any station.

Suzuki Motorcycle - repeated complaint