Swastik Enterprises — it is fraud agency

ashish850000 on Nov 15, 2017
Swastik enterprises is a fraud company which is situated at gorai bridge i. E. Borivali. I saw a ad in m - indicator about jobs, so i called there and they asked me to meet in their office, in phone they told me to carry a cv and on the spot the interview will be scheduled.

So, i went there, then they asked to pay rs.300 for registration charges and asked to pay rs.790 for processing fee.
And told vacancies are there in corporate level firm where i will get good package with pf facility, travelling allowance and bonus.

They told me if u are paying the rs.1090/- then we will provide the call letter, as per call letter you have to visit that company.

So, i paid that amount because i really needed it.

In call letter they addressed the 2 co's. Name and contact numbers of that co's.

When i was trying to call that number it's not answering.

After calling 50 times, swastik enterprises had answered the call and then i informed the same thing to them, so they replied we will inform to our senior and disconnected the call.

After that they never answered to my call.

Please don't trust on them and don't pay them.

It's my experience, i want to save others from this fraud.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Guys my name is Raza IAM a student I see advertising in m indicator swastik enterprises IAM fill up the form there to call to call please come and get job but not give any job first this company pay 1100 rupees please don't in his company to go. This is fraud. Situated in borivali gorai bridge .

Swastik Enterprises - it is fraud agency