Swiggy — asked for a tip as I ordered late night

Kalyan, Maharashtra, India
 Anishpadale on Feb 17, 2020
This is to inform swiggy that as i ordered late night the swiggy delivery guy called and asked me to pay a tip as he's coming from dombivali to kalyan... This is really unexpected frm swiggy as evn i dnt know hw the order went to dombivali. He insisted me to cancel an order...
Order no : [protected]
Caller name : nitin gaikwad

I had to pah the tip to delivery guy to get my order

Comments

i ordered a chinese rice through swiggy app after order get received by restaurant i was tracking my order status after taking a long time swiggy support executive called me and told me that food ordered by me is not available he gave me an option to select anather atom from menu i choose anather food from menu list again after taking a long time i got anather call from same executive that swiggy needs to cancle my order as food that ordered by me second time is unavailable... nd swiggy cancelled my order nd i was not satisfied with the answer provided to me then i reordered the same food from different restuarant l got my order bt this time instead of chinese rice restaurant gave me veg pulav that was very unexpectable, disappointing for me as i was waiting for a long time to take my meal i asked about this to the customer support and again customer support executive gave me unsatisfactory reasons i asked him to take my parcel nd give me refund so he told me that there no provision for my refund as my payment mode is cash ... so i want to tell the customers that services provided by swiggy are not upto the marks nd i m very much disappointed the way swiggy treated the customers. delivery charges, extra charges applied to the customers are high nd not worth to the service provided by swiggy
I am working in Swiggy as delivery partner. On 30 January I have Place order for my family from a restaurant lucky I got that order to deliver . Therefore My De I'd has been deactivated.
Please Activate My I'd :823778
We don't have other Android Mobile to order food

Ordered food from KFC - swiggy order number [protected].

Me and my 5 year old had French fries and it had an insect.

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - asked for a tip as I ordered late night