Swiggy Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Swiggy

Having problems with Swiggy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Swiggy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Swiggy

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Swiggy Phone Numbers

Swiggy reviews & complaints page 102

I got a call on 17-feb-'20 (Mon) around 10:00 pm stating a mini tiifin food of 4 idli's was ordered from madhavan mess (Senthil nagar, kolathur) and swiggy person was waiting to verify the address. I asked to cancel the same as i didn't order any food. This had created unwanted panic in my family. Later got a msg stating order no.[protected] was cancelled and cancellation fee of rupees 88.5 will be charged in my next order. This is ridiculous and stupid process quality from swiggy. Requesting to investigate and do the needful. Thanks

Yesteryear i ordered from swiggy and payment done from my side
    I got call from swiggy with no [protected] and he just said your voice is not audible
    We will call u back and suddenly i got msg that my order is cancelled and deducted 50 % amount
    Because of cancellation from there side, i need to pay
    What kind of rule is that
    Just check phone calling record, i didn't cancel but the cancellation charges applied from there side

This is third time happens so writing a complaint

Worst swiggy

I made an order from swiggy and i was charged for the paper carry bag and as much i know carry bag with the orders cannot be charged and if that's there policy they should have asked me whether to add the carry bag or not with the order. They charged me 9₹ for the paper carry bag without any right.
      I raised the complaint to the swiggy executive and there response was that they cannot help me about the same as they clearly saying...

I ordered food from wai wai city dibrugarh, explaining my address to the delivery boy, saurav kumar rajbonshi, when he called. Next time he called i received the call and he was talking to someone else for route. On 3rd call he spoke rudely saying where was i. After reaching the location he told me to be more responsible. Teach your delivery boys basic etiquettes swiggy before u run out of business for this common harassment many people face. Nobody is eating your food for free.. Or for that matter not entitled to bear tantrums of your delivery boys.

Your delivery executive amit pandurang bhati, is a thoroughly unprofessional and filthy attitude chap. He started talking rudely to me when i opened the door that i had not put flat number. The thing is, i had just put second floor because flat numbers are not written over here and i have newly rented this flat. Most of the delivery guys simply call me on reaching second floor and i open the door. How hard was it to call me and be polite?? Kindly take strict action or else your clients are bound to think that you entertain such behaviour.

Swiggy delivery boy dash my car on 16 th feb at 7:00 pm near taloja sion panvel road navi mumbai. I dont know his name the only thing which i have is his vehicle number "mh12gg3342" there wear earphones plugedin in his ears while he was riding. I also register police complaint at kalamboli police station. He refuse to pay the damage cost for the car as well and runaway. I want to register official complain for this company on media as well.
          My contact number [protected]

This is to inform swiggy that as i ordered late night the swiggy delivery guy called and asked me to pay a tip as he's coming from dombivali to kalyan... This is really unexpected frm swiggy as evn i dnt know hw the order went to dombivali. He insisted me to cancel an order...
            Order no : [protected]
            Caller name : nitin gaikwad

I had to pah the tip to delivery guy to get my order
            i ordered a chinese rice through swiggy app after order get received by restaurant i was tracking my order status after taking a long time swiggy support executive called me and told me that food ordered by me is not available he gave me an option to select anather atom from menu i choose anather food from menu list again after taking a long time i got anather call from same executive that swiggy needs to cancle my order as food that ordered by me second time is unavailable... nd swiggy cancelled my order nd i was not satisfied with the answer provided to me then i reordered the same food from different restuarant l got my order bt this time instead of chinese rice restaurant gave me veg pulav that was very unexpectable, disappointing for me as i was waiting for a long time to take my meal i asked about this to the customer support and again customer support executive gave me unsatisfactory reasons i asked him to take my parcel nd give me refund so he told me that there no provision for my refund as my payment mode is cash ... so i want to tell the customers that services provided by swiggy are not upto the marks nd i m very much disappointed the way swiggy treated the customers. delivery charges, extra charges applied to the customers are high nd not worth to the service provided by swiggy
            I am working in Swiggy as delivery partner. On 30 January I have Place order for my family from a restaurant lucky I got that order to deliver . Therefore My De I'd has been deactivated.
            Please Activate My I'd :823778
            We don't have other Android Mobile to order food

Ordered food from KFC - swiggy order number [protected].

Me and my 5 year old had French fries and it had an insect.

I had ordered a burger and cheesy dip which cost 129. Rs and after applying swiggyit[50%] i had to pay 102 rs. But when i got my order, a bill attached to it showing 88 rs which is 14 rs less than the money i paid so i go for refund query in which firstly i got know that we send a wrong bill by mistake bur later they told that delivery charge was not mentioned in the bill so 25 rs is not added but after adding 25. The total amount is 113 so now it is 11 rs more than i paid so i told them i am ready to pay 11 rs but how is this possible that a single order have 2 different bill and 2 different type of taxes. I request consumer complaint to take proper action against swiggy so they will not fraud a normal public and also a cheesy dip was missing from my order which cost 20 rs.

Today i have ordered food from swiggy by applying 50% off coupon 'swiggy it'. Before applying coupon the order amount was 242/- and after applying coupon the order amount shown was 123/- i selected the coupon and proceeded to payment via google pay. But then after making payment, 242/- got debited from bank amount which i didn't notice at first. Noticed only after checking the transaction message which i received through text message after the payment was done. While i took this issue to swiggy chat section, the executive was not supportive. I had to uninstall the swiggy app after that conversation with that executive due to poor response and support from their end. So, reaching out to consumercomplaints. Expecting a positive response at the earliest.
                I have ordered food from burger King gorakhpur and I have not received the package and it is showing delivered And the food executive is so rude.. I am ill today and they are doing this I want compensation against it

Dear sir/madam,
                  I booked dominos pizza thru swiggy app on dated 03.02.2020 at 8:09 pm & same is delivered to me after one hour, payment already made by me in advance, than i called same day to dominos and the representative transfered to concerned restaurant & restaurant person told me for refund but still i have not received money back, today i again called to dominos restaurant person not picked phone and i register again complaint my complaint reference number is 13558441 given by dominos person. My order number is 231, date of order:-03.02.2020. Time : 8:09pm.

Quantity of food delivered was very less (Shockingly less) and container came in unsealed condition; possibility of reduced food content. The food was ordered from a2b, hope farm, kadugodi. Either the restaurant is making a fax pass or its to do with the delivery person

How is swiggy going to ensure that the ordered food is delivered as per quality and quantity?

The bargain here is that we end up getting cheated royally. This is the second instance an my first complaint to swiggy. I will not recommend swiggy and will warn my community about this incident
                    Feb 16, 2020
                    Updated by priyavijay506
                    Further to the complaint, sharing the Order No
                    [protected] order by [protected]@yahoo.com on 16th Feb 2020 @ 12.30 PM

The order was for 3 pav bhaji and the bhaji was barely there in the container. The image may not show properly.
                    I am majorly pissed and wish to furl choicest words at your services.

This is in reference to the order i placed yesterday via the swiggy platform. Order #[protected]. This order was placed to the nearest kfc for a pick up by a swiggy delivery boy. Order time - 7:23 pm. The swiggy delivery boy reached kfc at the right time, however, the kfc employees (In kammahalli main road) were unresponsive, rude and delayed the order for almost 30 min. They even refused to answer the call when i asked the swiggy delivery boy to pass the phone to one of them.

This is a really unprofessional behavior towards a customer and cannot be ignored, hence, i am raising this complaint.

First i have downloaded the application and then set up the location via gps... Then it showed my location.. After that i have placed my order... The order was placed... Then when food was received by delivery guy... My location jumped to the another location due to your application error... I didn't ate the food that i ordered.. Beacause it didn't reached to me due to your application location error... And why i have to pay cancellation fee?... Your customer service was not helpful.. So now i have to mail... My order id is #[protected]

I ordered from swiggy and my balance got deducted but order didnt placed. Then I raise a complaint in Swiggy and the said refund will b auto credited to your account but I am not getting any refund. Every time they a saying 2-4 business days.When I asked for details of transaction you have done to my account so that I can reconcile with bank account but they said we cannot share that.

I ordered patty, cake rusk and fan. When order arrived at that time i tasted patty and that was stale for the same i raised complaint and they gave me resolution of refunding me 34rs.

In the evening when i open one packet of cake rusk then it was again of worst quality and not in the position one can eat. They are very hard and leaving foul smell in the mouth.

I ordered 3 packets of cake rusk and two of fan.in that i opened only one packet of cake rusk.. Rest all items are sealed packed with me. They are not of any use for me because they are of worst quality.

So, i requested them to please pick these items from me and deliver back and provide me my refund.

But they are not giving any resolution to it and i spend 480rs against this order.

Ordered a drink from starbucks at 9.14 pm. Special instruction been given and was not followed again today. Even past two days starbucks messed up the order. This time i paid for the drink 63 rs from swiggy wallet and 252cash. Once the delivery boy left, i saw its not my order coz the special instructions were not followed. Called swiggy, they refunded only 63 of the total 315. Rest 252 they promised the delivery boy will come and give. Its 12.18 am still no one is here. Starbucks is also closed. The deliver boy mehmood has switched off his phone. He has the 252 rs of mine and now he decided not to give back. I have the horrible slushy drink lying here which is not even my order. 252 rs with that delivery boy. What kind of a service is this. I want my money back
                              The order placed was - mini box of hot dogs.
                              Order received was some platter with fries and sauce.
                              On complaint the team only responds to us emailing them our issue with no other help.
                              This is cheating and gross misconduct

Expecting a refund for my order.
                              This issue has happened previously as well
                              I am from urapakam chennai. I ordered food in Sangeetha restaurant urapakam . I live in apartment. My delivery executive name is mr arul. My order no :#[protected]..He refused to come inside and the apartment ask us to come to the entrance and get . But we asked to com inside and he behaved very rudely.

I had placed an order (Order id : [protected]) on 28/01/2020. The order had failed after my successful transaction of an amount of rs.198. I had reached out to the customer care 5 times via chat and call and every time they kept saying money will be refunded in 2-4 business days. Today is 12/2/2020 and it has been 12 business days.

I feel cheated as a customer on hearing the redundant replies from your customer care executives. I think this extremely unfair on swiggy's part to this to a customer who trusts in the genuinity of the company.

I am tired of trailing behind the customer service and i rightfully demand my money back, as the company as it "claims" that "money will be refunded in 2-4 business days", which has turned out to me, that swiggy doesn't stand up to what it claims to the customer.

I feel let down as a customer from their lack of prompt action.
                                Feb 22, 2020

I am working in swiggy delivery partner in salary based my i'd 1080242... Hyderabad city dt.23 dec 2019 to 20 jan 2020
                                  They are said monthly 17000 salary weekly 1500 petrol allowance... But they are paid only 2500 rs... For month... What is these
                                  Swiggy is number one fake and fraud company it is not correct for common people... My petrol charges is monthly 8000rs ur paid 2500rs what is these stupid laput lucha company swiggy... Swiggy management is all thieves... All stupid buffalo laput fellwos
                                  Swiggy office:madhapur mk square hyderabad... This branch employees doing fraud and fake laput uselesfellowse lucha na
                                  Feb 12, 2020
                                  Updated by Arepally Nagaraju
                                  I am working in swiggy delivery partner in salary based My I'd 1080242... Hyderabad city dt.23 Dec 2019 to 20 Jan 2020
                                  They are said monthly 17000 salary weekly 1500 petrol allowance...but they are paid only 2500 rs...for month...what is these
                                  Swiggy is number one fake and fraud company it is not correct for common people...my petrol charges is monthly 8000rs ur paid 2500rs what is these stupid laput lucha company swiggy ...swiggy management is all thieves...all stupid Buffalo laput fellwos
                                  The dal makhni is less in weight and not tasteful. So the quality and quantity is not up to the mark.

Dear team,

I ordered fish tikka on feb 5 on malligai foods. Payment is 115 with applied promo code. I was received fish gravy instead of fish tikka. Gravy and fish tikka are not same price. I mailed to swiggy. They just dont care about my concern and give an apologies.in my situation i face food change issue and also money different issue. But none of them response my query.

I hate this like of service and poor customer service.
                                    Order id is [protected]
                                    My order is [protected]
                                    they changed cancellation.
                                    give me a reason our agent is contant you but you didn't respond
                                    but Truth is i didn't get any call.
                                    i also chat with 2-3 times with executive of swiggy.
                                    they told me they trying to Contact me but i didn't respond. but i never got a call.
                                    701/702/703, A – Wing, Everest Chambers, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Mumbai – 400059
                                    Phone: [protected]
                                    The delivery wasn’t very good and the delivery was not quick enough for me
                                    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road
                                    Bengaluru
                                    Bangalore District
                                    Karnataka
                                    Refund & Pending solve
                                    Mo-[protected]

I ordered from sagar garie (Bhopal) and received the order on time.
                                      But then j got a message from swiggy stating that i have cancelled the order. So they will charge rs. 65 on the nest order. But i have never cancelled the order so why should i pay the extra amount.
                                      You can check on your delivery partner too... He delivered the order and i payed him with cash.
                                      This is the 3rd time credited less payments add the daily riders is this right way to work with them... As this is repeat i am ready to submit the complaint in court
                                      I have ordered food on 24 December, but i cancelled the order immediately, before food is being prepaired, swiggy charged me 167 rupees as a cancellation charges. This is totally unacceptable ! Due to which i wont be able to order food again.
                                      Hi, I have been a regular user of Swiggy and their delivery recently is not upto the mark. Not sure if they think they are the monopoly providers in the market. Though i complain each time I receive the product, they simply revert saying they will provide the feedback to the Vendor...which never impacted the delivery.

regards,