Swiggy — cheating

I have been cheated by the team they said if delivery is delayed they will provide refund but when i chat they replied very rude, stating you have been received so many refunds from our end we cannot provide more.

Do you this getting refund is my hobby? Do to you site member you have been forced to provide refund etc as compensation.

How dare you blame to me, and chatting with me in rude manner is not correct.

Comments

Hey this is Sriram and I have placed an order using Swiggy on 5th of May and I paid using my UPI. The money (343 rs) was debited from my account but then I received a message like the order (#[protected]) wasn't placed and if any amount debited will be refunded within 2-4 business days to my account. Then again I placed the same order and paid using my debit card. But today is 23rd of May and still there is no sign of my refund. I had a conversation with three of its support executives and all the three brags a lot except refunding my amount and when I ask them for reference number, they are saying like its against their policy for sharing the reference number. I'm not sure who isn't upto their morals in refunding customer's money for failed transactions and I don't know what they are going to gain by cheating people. I think I will need to file a lawsuit with all my evidences. Any suggestions? Swiggy?

Swiggy Phone
    Swiggy Address
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029