Swiggy — complaint regarding the missing item order# [protected]

Huzur, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Minhaj Jameel on Dec 1, 2019
I ordered 3 items last night order# [protected].

1. Plain french fries
2. Natural sitafal milk
3. French chicken cheese omelette

Delivery boy handed over just 2 items and not the 3rd one (I. E. French chicken cheese omelette). And when i asked him to connect with the restaurant he denied and requested me to log a complaint as "missing item".

On top of that when i called, the representative offered me a 100 rupee voucher even though when the missing item worth 200 itself. When i requested representative to connect me to some supervisor or manager he simply denied which is more disappointing.

Hence, the order which i placed was incomplete and the compensation which was offered was unsatisfactory.

Request you take strict action and find the root cause and update me with the reality of all this mess as i am very much disheartened and disappointed with swiggy.

Comments

I have ordered food from Swiggy from MealStory restaurant. There was cockroach in the Chole.

Swiggy Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2019

This is unbelievable, Aboli! We are totally horrified you had to go through such an experience. Our Kitchens are run under very stringent and quality standards. This incident has shocked us. I request you to please share your details over the inbox! Please be assured the rest will be taken into serious action.

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - complaint regarding the missing item order# 58225999204